Flood Risk scaled

Flood Risk Home Insurance

Specialist insurance for homes in flood risk areas

scroll down

Kingfisher Flood Risk Home Insurance

Flood risk home insurance can provide cover for your property (as part of your buildings and contents insurance) if you live in a high flood risk area or if your property has been affected by flooding in the past. It will protect you from loss or damage caused by flood water entering your home.

As our quote considers the property on its own, rather than a post code area, our flood cover may help to give you peace of mind if:

  • You live in close proximity to a body of water e.g. a river
  • Heavy rainfall in the area causes surface water flooding
  • You live in a coastal area where weather may cause seawater to break through coastal defences

Protect your home with Flood Re Insurance

We’re affiliated with the goverment backed Flood Re scheme. Flood Re is an agreement between the government and UK insurers, to offer more affordable insurane for areas at most risk of flooding, so if your home is at risk, we may be able to save you money.

The Flood Re scheme works with isnurers behind the scenes – you buy insurance in the usual way, and Flood Re covers the flood risk helping to keep your premiums down. Find out more about Flood Re here.

What can we cover?

Kingfisher Flood Risk Home Insurance can provide cover for:

  • Drying out the property
  • Removing flood debris
  • Repairs and/or restoration to the structure, fixtures, electrics and plumbing
  • Associated legal expenses
  • Buildings cover up to £750,000 is available
  • Contents cover up to £75,000 is available
  • Replacing items damaged by water
  • Alternative accommodation in the event that your home is unhabitable
Kingfisher Flood Risk Home Insurance - row of houses at risk of flooding

Why choose Kingfisher Home?

Industry Knowledge

Experts in non-standard home insurance

Exceptional Service

From a friendly, UK based team

Flexible payment plans

Payment options available

kingfisherinsurance logo icon

Explore Our Non-Standard Home Insurance Products

For non-standard or homes of unusual construction

For second homes, holiday homes & Airbnb lets

For unoccupied or long-term vacant properties

kingfisherinsurance logo icon white

Request a Callback

Home – Request a Callback

If unsure, please select Non-Standard Home Insurance
DD slash MM slash YYYY