Kingfisher Non-Standard Home Insurance - image shows house of non-standard construction

Kingfisher Home Insurance

Specialist insurance for non-standard homes

scroll down

Kingfisher Non-Standard Home Insurance

Kingfisher Home specialises in Non-standard Home Insurance. We can cover a wide variety of risks, from unoccupied properties to homes of unusual construction and even arrange cover for a home that is in a flood risk area. As with standard home insurance, we can arrange building insurance and contents insurance.

Why choose Kingfisher Home for your Non-Standard Home Insurance?

As the name suggests, non-standard properties have different insurance requirements to standard homes. As a specialist in non-standard home insurance, our expert team understand these nuances, and the cover we arrange can provide peace of mind in the event of a claim.

As we’ve grown, we have focused on new and innovative products, striving to continually improve and we have a wide range of products designed to suit the needs of our customers.

What can non-standard home insurance cover?

Non-standard Home Insurance from Kingfisher can cover:

  • Holiday homes
  • Flood risks
  • Unoccupied properties
  • Subsidence risk
  • Let & Landlord portfolios
Holiday Home Insurance - image shows homes by the coast in St Ives

Why choose Kingfisher Home?

Industry Knowledge

Experts in non-standard home insurance

Exceptional Service

From a friendly, UK based team

Flexible payment plans

Payment options available

kingfisherinsurance logo icon

Frequently Asked Questions

Can Kingfisher Home cover properties I let on Airbnb?

Yes, we can. We can arrange cover for properties that are advertised and let through most holiday sites.

Do I need buildings and contents insurance for my holiday home?

Whilst it isn’t a legal requirement, holiday home insurance will help to mitigate against the risks associated. Buildings insurance for your holiday home can help with costs relating to damage, repairing and replacing, whereas contents can help to protect your possessions stored in your holiday home.

Explore Our Non-Standard Home Insurance Products

For second homes, holiday homes and Airbnb lets

For homes and properties in flood risk areas

For unoccupied or long-term vacant properties

kingfisherinsurance logo icon white

Request a Callback

Home – Request a Callback

If unsure, please select Non-Standard Home Insurance
DD slash MM slash YYYY